January 3, 2008

Obama wins Iowa!

In case you are living under a rock and don't know, Obama won the caucus in Iowa tonight.

Huge. HUGE!

His speech was just great. It would be nice to have an actual orator back in the White House.

Keep your fingers crossed for New Hampshire next week!

4 comments:

Crazy Sam said...

Hi Kelly–

I have been a big fan of Saturday 8 for a long time. I used to love to play every Saturday. Now that Lola is not publishing weekly, it has left a void. So, a while ago I decided to try my hand at a weekly meme. I’m calling it “Saturday 9” to salute the fine work Lola, and before that Laura have done. I’ve got everything in place now but readers.

I wanted to wait until I was sure I’d be as committed as you need to be. I now have enough under my belt to know I can do this. I’m writing to all who have participated in Saturday 8 to give us a try. When Lola posts, feel free to stay with her, but if not, join us. Thanks for reading this. I hope you join us!! Our address is http://samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com ! I also LOVE Obama!

Thanks!

Samantha Winters

Anonymous said...

I’ve got everything in place now

Anonymous said...

I have been a big fan of Saturday 8 for a long time.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

You have an interesting blog.

Hey do you want to access Facebook when you are away from pc. You can send message to your friends, post messages on your Facebook profile etc and your mobile doesn’t need to support internet or GPRS for this.

Check out this MoDazzle site.
www.modazzle.com/cms/userLogin.html?channel=CM&camp=mobileneta80

MoDazzle gives you the opportunity to access Facebook, Linkedin, and Salesforce on your mobile via SMS and email without internet or GPRS. You can also access other online services like Google maps Starbucks etc.