December 19, 2007

On the mend.

I'm feeling somewhat better. I was out of work all week, which isn't great, but it's hard to function when you can barely keep your eyes open. Anyway, I've made it through the day today w/out taking any pain meds, which is good. My stomach is still not happy with me though...I got a little overly ambitious at lunch today, and couldn't even finish 1/3 of it. But it's staying down, so that's a good thing.

I have an appointment with a GI specialist next Wednesday, but Mom thinks I might have actually cracked my rib when I was throwing up or something. I have all the symptoms of that, and I'm not exactly a delicate puker. I'm not sure how that explains all the nausea and whatnot I've had since then, though. But I'll go to the doc and see what he has to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some answers, and some relief! I popped a blood vessel in my eye whilst puking in the 1st trimester and that was really cute. Total freak.