February 8, 2008

And the 2nd reveal...

...the name.

I will tell you, we really struggled with a girl's name. We have had a boy's name picked out forEVER... really even before we started trying for a kid, we had a pretty good idea of what the boy's name would be. The girl's name wasn't so easy, though. We looked on websites, read baby name books, and kind of drove ourselves crazy with the whole thing.

But finally, we settled on a name that we both like, and is a good fit, I think. Unless something major happens, and we stumble upon something we just can't live without, our daughter (it's so weird typing that!) is going to be

Eleanor Victoria.

So there it is!

And a couple more pics from the US yesterday, just cause I can:



5 comments:

Sara and Randy said...

Yay for Eleanor!! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

how pretty!! That sounds great. you guys are on the BALL having it picked out so soon!

Anonymous said...

This same situation I faced last month. And after this post its true that we really struggled with a girl's name.

Anonymous said...

Why the girl's name wasn't so easy? I think websites enough.

Anonymous said...

That sounds great. you guys are on the BALL having it picked out so soon!