February 7, 2008

The big reveal!

Well, we had our BIG ultrasound this afternoon, and the verdict is in!

It's a...




...wait for it...




GIRL!

We're both so excited :)

Now to go pick out a bunch of sweet baby girl things!

We had dinner w/mom and dad earlier tonight to let them know about their new granddaughter :)

Here are a couple of photos... I'll try and scan in some more later.




5 comments:

Sara and Randy said...

YAY!!! A best girlfriend for Gracie! I am so excited! You are gonna get all kinds of hand-me-downs from us, you realize this... Now I have a reason to buy MORE cute girly things (Lord knows Gracie doesn't need anymore!)Congrats! The 4D pics look cool- we could only get a profile of Gracie, too.

Anonymous said...

yay baby girl! WIll you tell me the name now...pleasepleaseplease.

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaay!! I am SO excited for you, that is like the biggest thrill in the world, when you find out what you're having. Girl clothes are sooooo cute and sweet!!

tarheel4life said...

wwowwowowowowowowowwwww!!! I am thrilled!! I just knew it would be a girl!!! That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

You are gonna get all kinds of hand-me-downs from us, you realize this... Now I have a reason to buy MORE cute girly things (Lord knows Gracie doesn't need anymore!)Congrats!