February 24, 2008

Several things.

1) We're back from vacation, and we had SUCH a great time. More on that later.

2) Apparently while we were ON vacation, we left the back door unlocked the whole time. Nice work.

3) I had a horrific migraine the other night... so bad that I was throwing up. As a result, I discovered today that I now have a lovely busted blood vessel in my left eye. It's right in the corner, though, so you can't really see it unless I turn my head (or my eye, I guess).

4) I'm actually starting to SHOW, finally! Yay for not just looking fat (or somewhat, anyway). Also, I've started to feel her kicking around in there a little bit, which is neat :)

5) I got my promotion at work! Woohoo! Of course, I missed the training since I was on vacation, and while I was there on Sunday, I missed Monday due to above referenced migraine, and am off today. So I'm sort of behind the curve. Oh well. I'm a quick study.

9 comments:

Sara and Randy said...

Enjoy those kicks while they are still "little" kicks! After a while they become blatant and they hurt!!
Sorry to hear about the migraine, but yay on the new job!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your promotion! Woohoo!
BTW, did you get that super long email I sent earlier? Sorry about that, it took me like ALL day to write so I wanted to make sure you got it.

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is a long and charming list that U had. And above all I'm congratulating u for the promotion.

Anonymous said...

It must be a great surprise to find that the back door was open.. What did u thought first u find it out? U must have thought that some one have broke in ur house.. ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your promotion! Enjoy those kicks while they are still "little" kicks!

Anonymous said...

hubba hubba hubba its so cool to enjoy holiday like you so enjoy your holiday. thats the best time of you.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy those kicks while they are still "little" kicks! After a while they become blatant and they hurt!!

Anonymous said...

U must have thought that some one have broke in ur house.

Anonymous said...

When I come from sending holiday from any where I feel free and that fresh my mind and give energy to my work.