There's a commercial I've seen for a new acid reducer that's out on the market, and the name of the drug is AcipHex.
It's pronounced "Ass-effects". Whose brilliant marketing idea was that?
Anyway. I worked more in the spare room today, and somehow, it looks worse now than it did when I started. I cleaned a bunch of stuff out of the dresser, cleaned out what I could reach in the closet w/o having to climb, and put all the baby stuff away. I have a ton of stuff piled up ready to go to Goodwill later this week.
By the way, if you don't know about this already, I highly recommend using It's Deductible from TurboTax to help track any charitable donations you make throughout the year. It's great b/c they actually will price donations for you, like clothes and household stuff, so you don't have to do the research yourself. Makes it nice when tax time rolls around, because it tells you exactly what your deduction is.
4 comments:
Randy was on Aciphex for awhile. I had never heard it pronounced until I saw the commercial recently. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
heh. ass-effects. that is great. yeah drugs always have real stupid names. i am sure there are more out there like this.
thanks for posting that link! that's awesome! I have a bunch of stuff I want to donate and I was not even going to get a receipt for it b.c I could not be BOTHERED trying to price it all. Now maybe I will.
Wow.... I am really laughing by reading the post.
Post a Comment