We had an appointment yeseterday w/my regualar doc at my OB practice, and after discussing our options, we are going to go ahead and schedule a C-section for either June 26 or 27. If I go into labor before then, obviously, she'll be here when she gets here, but otherwise, Jon and I will have our baby girl by June 27!
In case you don't have a calendar handy, that's 2 weeks from today. Holy cow!
The doctor felt like that was a very reasonable option... she said at the point I am at now (37 weeks), 97% of babies are positioned where they are going to be for the rest of the pregnancy. In other words, there is only a 3% chance that she would flip at this point.
I was initially just going to schedule for my actual due date (July 3), but that didn't work, as our doc will be out of town from June 28-July 7. And I'm not trying to wait till after July 7 to have this baby :)
2 comments:
WOW!!! How incredibly exciting!!!!!
Hooray! How exciting. Those two weeks are gonna fly by. And good call not waiting until the doc gets back from vacation.
:)
Post a Comment