July 7, 2008

If I were a pillowcase, where would I be?

I changed the sheets today, and I'm missing 2 pillowcases from the new set I put on the bed. How exactly does one LOSE 2 pillowcases?

I looked in all the standard places, to no avail. I really have no clue where they could be.

I've had a few sporadic contractions today, but again, nothing consistent. I guess a few is better than nothing?

Today I decided that watching "A Baby Story" at this point in my pregnancy is a bad idea -- I wind up in tears every time, I think mostly because I'm so tired of being pregnant. THOSE people got to have THEIR babies, dammit...why can't I? UGH.

Crap, I just remembered I forgot to go to the pet store today for cat food. So now I'll probably go into labor tonight since they're out of kibble :) Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no baby yet?? (sigh) Darn. Will check back later! I'm very excited!