July 30, 2008

A milestone day!

Eleanor's icky umbilical stump is GONE -- woohoo! It came off today while we were over at Mom and Dad's. This means two things: 1) real baths! 2) cloth diapers! We were holding off on the cloth until the stump fell off b/c there was no way to fold the diapers down so they didn't rub... now that the stump is gone, it's cloth time. Yay!

Also, I'm 4.5 pounds UNDER my pre-pregnancy weight! Don't ask me how THAT happened.

My grandma, aunt, and cousin are up from Georgia and got to meet Ella for the first time today. I'm going to take her back over on Saturday so she can visit with them again before they leave...I'll try to remember to take pictures then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has a great information. Thanks for sharing this article. Keep it up.

Adman said...

Cloth diapers, eh?

As your typical California liberal environmentalist wackos, we really considered cloth diapers...

... but we just couldn't bring ourselves to pull the trigger.

I'll be interested to hear how it goes (ha!)

Adman