Not much going on around these parts. I've been having *very* sporadic contractions the past couple days, but nothing even resembling consistent. I just got back from walking around the grocery store for awhile, hoping that might help. (I did the shopping while I was there, I wasn't just wandering around like a homeless person.)
We found out the other day that we have baby bunnies! Or at least one, anyway. We pulled up in the driveway and the teensiest little rabbit was sitting right under the edge of the cedar tree in the front yard. We've had big rabbits around since we've lived here, but this is the first baby we've seen. It was too cute. I hope it stays safe under the cedar tree and out of the talons of the hawk we saw last weekend.
I've been listening to a lot of Pandora lately. Check it out if you haven't. I've picked up a few new bands as a result of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment