She looks like your dad in that last picture. I love her eyebrows.
Aww- a little baby Ruben Blades!Look at her go with that neck control! She always looks sleepy and serious to me- so cute.
I can't believe she can hold her head up already! Amazing!
Aww - she's adorable! :) Looks like she enjoys tummy time - mine always screamed and cried! LOL
Yeah, I totally read Jenny's comment wrong. She looks like YOUR dad, not Jenny's! Sorry 'bout that.
Yeah, that would be completely weird if she looked like Jenny's dad.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She looks like your dad in that last picture. I love her eyebrows.
Aww- a little baby Ruben Blades!
Look at her go with that neck control! She always looks sleepy and serious to me- so cute.
I can't believe she can hold her head up already! Amazing!
Aww - she's adorable! :) Looks like she enjoys tummy time - mine always screamed and cried! LOL
Yeah, I totally read Jenny's comment wrong. She looks like YOUR dad, not Jenny's! Sorry 'bout that.
Yeah, that would be completely weird if she looked like Jenny's dad.
Post a Comment