See what I mean? You can just tell how irritated she is that can't quite make it work.
September 6, 2008
Blasted thumb!
Ella has been working really hard this week at trying to suck her thumb. She's not been so keen on taking her binky as of late, and has apparently decided her thumb will be a good substitute. The only problem is that she hasn't quite figured out that she has to unfold her thumb (which is usually tucked inside her fist), and stick it out in order for the whole process to work. She usually just winds up sucking on the side of her hand, which works temporarily, but ends in her being frustrated. And it doesn't help if we sit down and unfold her thumb and put it in her mouth...she just folds it right back up again. Silly girl.
See what I mean? You can just tell how irritated she is that can't quite make it work.

See what I mean? You can just tell how irritated she is that can't quite make it work.
Labels:
Eleanor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Awwww! Poor kid! Dang thumbs that don't cooperate.
She will find it eventually. She sure is cute!
She is so cute!!! I love your blog too!
Oh, that sucks (excuse the pun)! She will find it soon enough. Be happy she doesn't want her passy. I counted up the ones in our house and the grand total is 14!!! Between Arwen and Gabe we have 14 passies (and these are the ones I COULD find...)
The moral of my story - they are bad things to start - but man, aren't they wonderful in the middle of the night!!
Awwwwww.what a cute baby..i just love baby:D
I also think that Dang thumbs that don't cooperate.
Post a Comment