November 30, 2008

Medicinal purposes

What with Thanksgiving and working about 13 hours on Black Friday (!), my decluttering project got put on a temporary hold. But yesterday and today, I worked on the medicines cabinets in the bathrooms, as well as the shelf/cabinet over the toilet in our bathroom. There was a ton of expired stuff that I threw out, and everything else got tidied up and organized.

Spare bathroom before & after:



Shelf/cabinet before & after:



Master bathroom before & after:



Everything is staying relatively organized. The kitchen table has some stuff on it at the moment, but it's stuff that needs to go to the food kitchen and old coats that I'm going to donate. So I don't feel too bad about those things hanging out there right now.

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......

Covered In Crafts said...

Thanks for hte reminder. I need to go clean out the cabinets. Your before looks way better than mine! :) lol!