January 11, 2009

Survey!

Shelly posted this on her blog and tagged me, so here goes!

LASTS:

Last beverage → Diet Mtn Dew
Last phone call → Mom and Dad
Last instant message → no IM
Last person that you hit→ I probably whacked Jon at some point :)
Last song you listened to → Something on the way home from Charleston, don't remember what
Last time you cried→ last night
Last person you talked to→ Ella...but she's not much for conversation yet :)

HAVE YOU EVER:
Dated someone twice→ yes
Been cheated on → yes
Kissed someone & regreted it → yes
Lost someone special→ yes

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
Blue, Green, Pink

IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:
Fallen in love → Well I *am* in love...
Laugh until you cried→ Yes
Met someone who changed your life → Not this month
Found out who your true friends were → Yes
Found out someone was talking about you → Not this month
How many kids do you want to have → One. She's here.
Do you have any pets → 2 dogs (Cosmo & Lukin) and 3 cats (Gussy, Wilbur, & Alex)
What did you do for your last birthday → Went out to eat...thought I was having a baby in 2 days, but that didn't happen.
What time did you wake up today? → Around 9:30.
What were you doing at midnight last night? → Working
Last time you saw your father → This past Thursday.
What's one thing you wish you could change → About what? That's a really broad question.
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → I'm sure I have.
What's getting on your nerves right now → Just this nasty cough that's rattling my lungs.
What's your real name → Kelly
Zodiac sign → Cancer
Hair color → Darkish red
Long or short → Short...finally!
Are you health freak → No, but I'm trying to do better.
What do you like about yourself → My sense of humor.
Tattoos → None.
Righty or lefty → I'm right handed.

FIRSTS :
First surgery → Wisdom teeth
First piercing → Ears.
First best friend → Tina Wilkinson is the earliest that I can remember.
First pet → A squirrel named Squeaky.
First vacation → The beach.

CURRENTLY :
Eating → nothing.
Drinking → nothing.

YOUR FUTURE :
Want kids? → Already have one.
Want to get married? → Already am.
Careers in mind? → Part-time work-at-home mom.


HAVE YOU EVER :
Kissed a stranger → Yes.
Lost glasses/contacts → Well, I did drop my contact lens in between the cracks of the deck one time. (Don't ask.)
Ran away from home → Nope.
Broken someones heart → Doubtful.
Been arrested → No.
Turned someone down → Yes.
Cried when someone died → Yes.


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes, he's at work though :(
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time → No.

3 comments:

Janet Brindle Reddick said...

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to do the follow up question here - you had a squirrel named squeaky as a pet? :)

Anonymous said...

I was having a baby in 2 days, but that didn't happen.

Sara and Randy said...

You skipped some- cheater! And yeah- a squirrel? Really?