That is EXACTLY how I sleep every night! Just kidding...what a cutie.
Ha! Allie sleeps with her butt in the air too... :)
G sleeps like that all the time! Wouldn't your legs get all tingly?
How sweet is that!!! I love it when babies sleep with tushie in the air!
I am always amazed in what positions that babies, or all people for that matter, sleep in. I am able to sleep in weird positions and in weird places too. In fact I once slept in the same room a band was jamming out in full blast.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is EXACTLY how I sleep every night! Just kidding...what a cutie.
Ha! Allie sleeps with her butt in the air too... :)
G sleeps like that all the time! Wouldn't your legs get all tingly?
How sweet is that!!! I love it when babies sleep with tushie in the air!
I am always amazed in what positions that babies, or all people for that matter, sleep in. I am able to sleep in weird positions and in weird places too. In fact I once slept in the same room a band was jamming out in full blast.
Post a Comment