March 13, 2009

8 months!

Ella actually turned 8 months yesterday, but I was lazy and didn't get my pictures uploaded until today.

You can sort of see her post-bath curls in this one...don't ask me where she gets those from.



Jon and I say all the time we wished she smiled more...we can just never get a smile out of her :)



E.T.?




She's getting closer and closer everyday to crawling, but she has no problems getting where she wants to go now. She babbles all the time, and much to Jon's delight, has recently taken to saying "Dada". She has been feeding herself from the bottle for awhile now, and will even hold it one-handed sometimes (show-off, hehe). She's so good when we go out with her too...knock on wood, that trend continues.

Still no teeth yet, though.

5 comments:

Dalayney's Doodles said...

She is so precious! :)

Sunshine36616 said...

I have to say she's the cutest Caniac I've ever seen. I love the E.T. Pic :)

Disneypal said...

She's absolutely beautiful !

Redclix said...

Awww...What an incredible cutey!!

glitzen said...

Oh she's so precious! I miss that age, for sure! New things to learn and do everyday. Fun!