November 13, 2007

Another travel guide

I'm always on the lookout for new online travel guides. I like information.

United States Hotel Guides was a new site I recently checked out. It touts itself as a travel guide, but I really found it more to be an online booking engine, which is fine if that's what you're looking for.

To check things out, I looked up "San Francisco". I was brought to a page with some very high-level information about the city, a map showing some of the neighborhoods, as well as a few links to city events and other city sites. The main focus seemed to be the big date entry fields at the top of the page so you could search for a hotel.

Not a site that I would use on a regular basis, but it could come in handy in a pinch, maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If ur looking to do some awesome outdoor adventures while traveling, theadventure100 has some awesome packages where they take you to places where you would never even think to go, or even know about. it was pretty awesome when i went to thailand and saw the limestone caves while floating along a peaceful river.