1. Is your role model someone famous or not? Who is your role model?
I don't really have a role model. There's no one that I revere or look up to as an example of how to me.
2. Which is more important to you: Actions or words?
Both are important, but I think in the end, it comes down to actions. Practice what you preach.
3. Do you forgive easily or hold a grudge?
I forgive pretty easily, usually. I typically just want to get on with things.
4. What is the last lie you told? What is the last lie someone told you?
Both were probably something at work...telling someone I couldn't transfer them or something. And I know people I talk to lie to me on a regular basis.
5. Would you rather be with someone for the wrong reason or alone for the right reason?
Alone for the right reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment