Smorty. It's a funny word, eh? Say it -- smorty. Smorty, Smorty, Smorty.
I don't know what the word itself means, but I can tell you what it does. It lets you get paid for blogging. And that makes Smorty pretty cool in my book.
Basically, Smorty hooks up people who are wanting to advertise on blogsa and bloggers who are wanting to get paid for blogging. As a blogger, you sign up for tasks to write about. You write, review, give your opinion -- and then you get paid. That's really the best part, isn't it? I mean, everyone likes money. At least everyone I know. Maybe I run in an odd circle.
Anyway, I digress. Bottom line is this -- if you blog, and you like to review various websites and services and other things, and you want to make some extra money, go ahead and sign up. You'll probably be glad you did.
No comments:
Post a Comment