I am blogging from the comfort of my living room sofa, watching the hockey game, and listening to Ella gurgle and babble away. All this is possible due to our gorgeous new Macbook, which my parents so generously both Jon and me for Christmas.
This thing is seriously wonderful. Jon got the printer set up as well so we can print from where ever we are, and thanks to my MobileMe account, the Macbook syncs automatically with the iMac back in my office...so, for instance, if I update something on the calendar one place, it automatically updates on the other computer. Pretty cool. And when I get the iPod touch I've been eyeing, it'll sync with that as well.
Yesterday, Jon got the shelf that holds the printer and a bunch of other stuff moved back to the office...I had mentioned doing it myself while he was at work one day, btu never got to it, so it was awesome that he just went ahead and did it for me. He also relocated the desk slightly, and we got the Christmas tree up and even partially decorated. (Decorating is a long project... we have LOTS of ornaments, and this year, we are culling some out). I even managed to get some decorations up in other parts of the house as well. This is the first year in a long time we actually HAVE decorated...but we decided that we wanted to get into the habit of this year with Ella here now. I do need to get her a stocking.
I took Ella's pictures for Xmas cards this past week....a 4.5 month old who can't quite sit up yet makes for a wiggly subject. But over 80 shots and 40 minutes later, I got one picture that I was really happy with. I've already got the envelopes addressed, and just need to stuff 'em and mail 'em! I think this will be the earliest I've ever gotten cards out, haha.
4 comments:
I want a christmas card!!!! And you know I am raggedy and don't write down addresses, so email me yours again :).
Very very cool dahlink. Love the new Macbook thing...will have to ponder that one for myself! Wow a tree and all, you are getting into the spirit! Give kisses to the little angel for me please.
Aw man I want a new Macbook. I am sure it is keeping y'all happy. Isn't the automatic syncing great. I use it with my stuff that I have now and It makes all my digital life seamless. I am able to know everything I have planned. Enjoy your new toy!
I don't think I can ever go back to just having a desktop. I love, love, love my laptop!
Post a Comment